Bored in the house because of social distancing regulations? Great, let’s make a quick whisky cocktail. We will call this one ‘Smoky Sour’.
- 50ml The Famous Grouse Smoky Black
- 25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12.5ml sugar syrup (Homemade syrup works perfectly well too)
- Half an egg white (optional, though the protein helps build muscles and gets you energized)
- 2 dashes of aromatic bitters
- Ice cubes
- Put all the ingredient in a shaker
- Mix the ingredient in a shaker with ice
- Shake vigorously for 10-12 seconds
- Strain into a chunky tumbler
- Garnish with a twist of lemon.